UC San Diego Extension
Digital Media Design Certificate
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Premiere
• Developed numerous graphics for print & web use
• Strong suited in vector illustration
• Proven competence in image processing software & design
• Experience uploading & formatting HTML/CSS content for the web
• Photography/Videography production & editing experience
• Aptitude to quickly adapt to new technical environments
Marketing & Graphic Design Assistant
Urbn Leaf, San Diego, CA: 2018-2019
• Designed, developed and produced digital and print materials for key projects such as: Identity Standards, Logos, Newsletters, Email Marketing, Trade Show Graphics, Signage, Event Flyers, Social Media Images, Postcards, Brochures, Product Packaging, etc.
• Maintained the company’s image, identity and communication style
• Kept design consistency, maintaining brand integrity and compliance across all creative platforms
• Supported and participated in industry trade show activities and events
• Provided general support to our Marketing department
• Handled requests for marketing materials, promotional
products and log-ins
Fashion Merchandiser & Marketing Design
Genesis Fair Trade, San Diego, CA: 2016-2017
• Processed and fulfilled shipment for start-up e-commerce company.
• Handled all merchandising, inventory control, ordering and maintenance.
• Researched new communities to work with and brand competitors for new ideas.
• Created innovative packaging design for product shipment.
• Developed engaging graphic designs for logos, fliers and page layouts.
• Designed new on-brand visual elements focusing on messaging and brand.